Come with us to pet the whales, ride the waves, kayak the mangroves, hike the cliffs, swim with the sea lions, walk the dunes, glamp on the island, make margaritas, and toast the stars - some of the most magnificent adventures Baja has to offer!
Highlights of this trip include:
- Interacting, photographing and possibly petting the whales in the lagoons of Magdalena Bay
- Glamping at Camp Cecil on Isla Espiritu Santo
- Swimming with the Sea Lions at the famed sea lion colony of Los Islotes.
- Kayaking and stand up paddleboarding in the crystal blue waters of the Sea of Cortez
- Hiking along the rugged, pristine Pacific coastline - breathtaking!
- Surfing lessons at beautiful Playa Los Cerritos
- Horseback riding along 70 miles of pristine beach
- Mexican cooking class with local chef (dancing known to follow)
- Stargazing with Aztec and Mayan astrology myths
- Charming Todos Santos, artists colony, surfing hotspot and agricultural center; opportunities to enjoy meals at many of the towns great eateries
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.