If you love the outdoors and want to see the best in our country in under 3 weeks then this is the perfect option for you.You will get the chance to try some of the best hikes in the country, cycle through jaw-dropping landscapes and try an array of adventure activities from dolphin swimming to skydiving. Add in great food, one of the world's great train journeys, accommodation in great locations and a small group of new friends from around the World and you're ready for the trip of a lifetime. Below are some of the key highlights on this trip:
- Accommodation in great locations: Our tours are all about saying in great spots away from the crowds. Wake up to pacific ocean sunrises and doze off under crystal clear night skies. We provide comfy mattresses for a great night's sleep + there are options to upgrade to cabins most nights (prices start from just $NZ15).
- Explore spectacular National parks: Home to some of the counties' best hikes, bike rides and accommodation we take time to immerse you in these wonderful spots away from the towns and cities.
- Adventure activities galore: New Zealand is the adventure capital of the World and on this trip, you will get to enjoy as much (as or little) adventure as you want. The options are limitless (see itinerary for details) from sailing, kayaking and skydiving to dolphin swimming, bungy jumping and boat cruises.
- Travel like a local and experience Maori culture: We love hanging out with other travelers but want you to experience, meet and get to know the locals. The places we stay, visit and even drink give you the chance to hang out kiwis! Form local pubs to Maori cultural experiences you'll leave our tour with a big piece of Kiwiana forever in your heart.
- Cycling and hiking options every day: Our unique style of travel gives you access to the best hikes an rides in the country. You choose the distances that suit you and enjoy exploring away from the bus with your fellow passengers.
- Lord of the rings scenery: You've seen the films, now walk in the landscapes. From Mount Doom to Hobbiton you'll get up close and personal to these otherworldly locations.
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.