This trip is a fantastic alternative route to Machu Picchu combining mountain biking, white water rafting and hiking. This action-packed adventure takes you into the Peruvian jungle, along a beautiful section of the original Inca Trail, and finishes in Machu Picchu - one of the most incredible locations on the planet. You will experience a variety of stunning landscapes including; the Andean mountain range, cloud forest, the Urubamba River and the jungle. We will also have time to explore local banana, coffee, and avocado plantations. With such a unique and varied itinerary, it's not hard to see why the Inca Jungle Tour is now one of the most popular routes to Machu Picchu. If you are searching for a multi-sport adventure and want to experience as much of Peru’s wonderful scenery as possible - this is the ideal trip for you.
- Free airport Pick up and drop off
- Travel Assistance 24/7 for any questions or recommendations
- Live history shows: our new way to teach you Inca history full of Fun Spiritual ceremonies performed by our Andean healers
- Cooking lessons and PACHAMANCA demonstration
- Enjoy our hot showers after a long day of the hike
- Learn and interact with our native Tour Guides
- Meet our multicultural team including women Porters and Chefs
- Visit coca, banana plantations
- Participate in the Coffee process in the native villages
- We promote gender equality and Women's empowerment
- 2% of the price you pay goes to support our Social Projects
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.