Join us on a classic hike to the most beautiful 'balcony in Greece' and take in the breathtaking views... We arrive in Litochoro's main square (Trekking Hellas Base) to meet the guide and the rest of the hiking group. We transfer to Prionia, from where we begin our hike, at an altitude of 1,100 m/3608ft. The route from Prionia to Spilios Agapitos mountain hut is the most widely used hiking trail on Mount Olympus and part of the E4 European Path. Prionia is the highest point accessible by car. The biggest part of this hike goes through thick forests of pine, beech and fir trees, and is in good condition. We make our way up to an altitude of 2,100m/6889ft and reach the mountain hut Spilios Agapitos.
Best season: From mid-May to early November
- Small backpack with your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.