Known as the other Machu Picchu, Choquequirao is preferred by serious hikers who enjoy the untamed nature of the trails. Remoteness and inaccessibility have kept most potential tourists away from this ruined Inca city in southern Peru, leaving a pristine landscape to be enjoyed by those who dare to enter. This trip offers you a fantastic yoga retreat in the ancient City of Choquequirao in Peru. Choquequirao or else 'Cradle of Gold' was built by the Incas in an impossible mountaintop, overlooking the beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian Andes. The trek navigates you through the region's lush cloud forests and snow-capped mountains. During the 5-day trek, you may not see more than a dozen trekkers every day so the remoteness is what makes this place a unique, quiet retreat that will very soon become Peru's hottest destination.
- Free airport Pick up and drop off
- Travel Assistance 24/7 for any questions or recommendations
- Yoga & meditation sessions once a day with the most amazing views
- Live history shows: our new way to teach you Inca history full of Fun Spiritual ceremonies performed by our Andean healers
- Cooking lessons and PACHAMANCA demonstration
- Enjoy our hot showers after a long day of hike
- Learn and interact with our native Tour Guides and Yoga Instructors
- Meet our multicultural team including women Porters and Chefs
- We promote gender equality and Women´s empowerment
- 2% of the price you pay goes to support our Social Projects
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.