This Cebu Canyoneering trip is fun from beginning to end. Jumping, swimming and walking in and besides an amazing river that forms a beautiful canyon. With the help of our guides and equipment, you can try to jump from bigger heights. We start our Kawasan Canyoneering adventure by picking you up at around 8:30 am to 8:45 am within the Moalboal area and bring you first to our headquarters in Moalboal for equipment fitting and setup. Then at around 9:15 am we drive 45 minutes to reach the starting point. We now follow the river always downstream. Some parts are tricky, but our guides will always show you the easiest way and give you a hand. In between, we will have to make a couple of fun jumps. Lunch is included after our trip(around 2-3 pm). We will then head back to Moalboal at around 5 pm with some great memories and smiles on our faces.
- Jumping, climbing and floating in a beautiful canyon
- 4m (required) to 12m (optional) jumps
- Interesting fauna and flora
- Challenging, but not too hard
- Free pictures and video after the tour
- Trips are available every day with no minimum persons per booking - solo travelers welcome!
- Kawasan Canyoneering requires you to be able-bodied and brave enough to make the jumps
- Basic swimming skills
- This activity is very popular but if you prefer to have a more easy-going experience we can recommend another canyoning adventure
- Required minimum age 10 and above signed liability release
- Bring dry clothes and your swimming suit. We take care of everything else
- If you bring a camera it has to be waterproof (we also take photos for you with our own camera)
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.