Experiencing India's finest National parks and luxury Safari lodges! This exciting new adventure celebrates the outdoors and the freedom to explore them with a deep sense of gratitude and respect for the wilderness we must protect. This is a celebration of the Indian tiger population that has risen to 2967 tigers as in the 2018 census.
A soft and mystical land, peppered with ancient temples and forts, where the forests are teeming with wildlife and are punctuated by ionic cities like Khajuraho with its ancient erotic temples. Here you will find many stunning historical monuments, a plethora of national parks and a rural lifestyle that will take you back to the Kipling India of our childhood. Jungle Book brought to life our first interaction with Mowgli, Shere Khan, Bagheera, Baloo and other lifelike characters running free in the jungles. On this journey, we relive the delight by visiting their abode.
This journey designed by Ibex Expeditions and Taj Safaris takes us through the Panna National Park with the Pashan Garh lodge set in 200 acres of private wilderness; onto Mahua Kothi lodge set in a 45-acre private forest in the Bandhavgarh National Park in the Vindhya hills and finally, to Banjaar Tola set in a 90 acre Sal forest on the banks of the river in Kanha. The heart of India's wild is home to the Bengal tiger, leopard, wild boar, antelope, and more.
Led by Explorer, Mandip Singh Soin who is the first and only Indian to receive the Citation of Merit by the Explorers Club, USA for his diverse adventures. Both Mandip and his wife Anita, have explored seven continents and believe firmly in protecting our wilderness. Mandip is the Founder of Ibex Expeditions and the Founder President of the Ecotourism Society of India. When you travel with us on this journey, you support the WWF for Nature’s Give back to Nature program to ensure other species of wildlife are protected till eternity.
- An experience to enjoy a personally led journey with Mandip & Anita Soin.
- Exploring three of Central India's premier wildlife forests.
- Tracking wildlife including tiger, leopard, wild boar, a variety of antelope and more.
- Stay at the charming Pashangarh lodge, Mahua Kothi lodge, and Banjaar Tola lodge.
- Visit the Kalinjar fort.
- Enjoy a small-group tour of up to 20 persons.
- A give back to nature component towards the Give Back to Nature program of the World-Wide Fund for Nature India.
- A night safari at Pashangarh, Panna.
- Jungle Safaris at all parks in private jeeps.
- A nature walk and village visit at Mahua Kothi, Bandhavgarh.
- A cooking class at Banjaar Tola, Kanha.
- A visit to a tribal village and to the Kanha Museum of Life and Art in Kanha.
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.