Standing high at 20,921 feet, Mount Ausangate is the highest peak in the Cusco region. The hike to Ausangate Mountain is considered to be one of the most stunning and remote hikes in Peru. This majestic snow-capped mountain is full of natural beauty; with crystal clear blue lakes, vicunas, llamas, alpacas, vizcachas and condors. You will visit the 12,000 ft high hot springs in which you can soak your body in the relaxing thermal waters while taking in these picturesque surroundings. On the final day of this incredible experience, you will climb Rainbow Mountain - one of the most extraordinary natural wonders of Peru.
- Free airport Pick up and drop off
- Travel Assistance 24/7 for any questions or recommendations
- Live history shows: our new way to teach you Inca history full of Fun Spiritual ceremonies performed by our Andean healers
- Cooking lessons and PACHAMANCA demonstration
- Enjoy our hot showers after a long day hiking
- Learn and interact with our native Tour Guides
- Meet our multicultural team including women Porters and Chefs
- We promote gender equality and Women´s empowerment
- 2% of the price you pay goes to support our Social Projects
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.