The ancient City of Choquequirao ''Cradle of Gold'' was built by the Incas in an impossible mountaintop, overlooking the beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian Andes. This trek navigates the region's lush cloud forests and snowcapped mountains. During the 5-day trek, you may see less than a dozen trekkers every day making this place a unique, quiet retreat and will very soon become Peru's hottest destination. Explore the best of Cusco City and surroundings to later start a Magic expedition to the 2 most famous Lost Cities of the Incas.
- Free airport Pick up and drop off
- Travel Assistance 24/7 for any questions or recommendations
- Live history shows: our new way to teach you Inca history full of Fun Spiritual ceremonies performed by our Andean healers
- Cooking lessons and PACHAMANCA demonstration
- Enjoy our hot showers after a long day of hike
- Learn and interact with our native Tour Guides
- Meet our multicultural team including women Porters and Chefs
- We promote gender equality and Women's empowerment
- 2% of the price you pay goes to support our Social Projects
This trip is completely customizable
The itinerary for this trip can be customized to suit your needs from your accomodations to what gear you need for the day.
This adventure is not instantly bookable at this time.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we recommend connecting directly to the operator via our messaging system, to create your ideal itinerary customized for your dates.